Canada Study Permit
Canada has demanding academic standards and high-quality education that will open doors for your future and benefit your career for entire life. There are certain benefits of education in Canada:
– A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is an equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries therefore recognized all over the World;
– Cost of living and fee for education are mostly lower than in other developed countries;
– After finishing education you have legal right for temporary work in Canada to get experience and return funds spent on education;
– International students with Canadian credentials and Canadian work experience have a several options to apply for permanent residency in Canada; and
– You will receive additional Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points for Canadian credentials as an Express Entry candidate which will boost up your score among the candidates for permanent residence.
While improving your knowledge and living in healthy and safe community, you will sharpen your speaking and listening skills. Moreover, as the international student in Canada, you will enjoy freedoms which protect Canadians – equality, stable and peaceful society and respect for human rights.
There are two popular options of education in Canada:
English Language Schools
If you feel a need to improve your English Language skills, there are many high quality language schools that may serve your needs. Study English in Canada is not only intensifying pace of your progress; it also opens the doors for exploring vibrant life and nature of Canada.
We cooperate with many schools of English language and can help meet your needs whether it’s private lessons or group arrangements, which can develop your skills from beginner to advanced. If you need to show proficiency in one of internationally recognized language testing examinations (IELTS, TOEFL, CAEL) – there are specialized preparation courses developed in order to help you to prepare.
If you plan to continue education after graduating from English language school in college or university there is an opportunity to do this via one of the University Pathway Programs, which give you a unique opportunity to prepare yourself for a seamless entry into one of Canadian reputable college or university without passing English language test. More information about general and specialized English and French language courses can be found here
Colleges and Universities
Canadian Colleges and Universities offer internationally recognized professional designations that prepare students for a real-life working environment while make them more employable after graduation. Other than English language proficiency under Canada’s highly dynamic and hands-on academic environment, you will not only acquire knowledge and skills in analysis and communication, but also learn how to express yourself, demonstrate your creativity, and develop your self-confidence.
Those who have graduated from a Canadian university or college have the opportunity to work in Canada and get a Post-Graduate Open Work Permit with the maximum validity period of up to three years. In its turn, having Canadian working experience gives you a right to apply for permanent residence that will eventually lead you and your family to the Canadian citizenship. More information about after school educational opportunities in Canada can be found here
Consulting and full-scale assistance on educational matters is offered via company’s official brand and branch – Foxeda Inc
– Selection of the language school/college/university to attend
– Selection of the program that suits your and market needs;
– Preparation of your Study Permit application for visa officials;
– Choosing the housing options for decent living and effective education;
– Extension of your Study Permit;
– Preparation of your Post-Graduate Work Permit application;
– Coop and internship job search assistance: job interview preparation, resume review
– Restoration of your temporary resident`s status as a student (when the status was lost by exceeding of the authorized period of stay in Canada)