Canada Provincial Nominee Programs
There are many ways to immigrate to Canada designed for different categories of people at both federal and provincial level.
Under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), Canadian provinces and territories can nominate people who meet specific local labour market needs for permanent residence. Details about each PNP can be found on provincial and territorial government immigration websites or contact us for information.
Provinces and territories have various streams in their PNPs, but they tend to fall into five areas:
- skilled workers;
- semi-skilled workers;
- international student graduates;
- and family or community connections.
- Spouse of the main applicant for immigration to Canada immigrate for free.
- Children of the main applicant for immigration to Canada immigrate for free.
- Evaluate your skills, experience and knowledge to select the best immigration program;
- Create Express Entry profile;
- Help collect required documents, prepare letters and complete immigration forms;
- Advise on ways to improve your immigration application;
- Assist with filing of your application and payment of processing fees;
- Communicate with provincial and federal authorities on your behalf;
- Guide on first steps after arrival to Canada (pass border control, find housing, open bank account and other).
Make an assessment of chances on immigration and take consultationAssessment Assessment