Canadico Inc – Canadian immigration and visa agency located in the city of Toronto, province of Ontario, Canada. The company provides consulting services and representation to foreign nationals who are looking to enter Canada on a temporary basis (visitors, students, workers, etc.) or consider Canada as their second home permanently.
Canadico Inc. is duly registered with Federal Government of Canada with its operations strictly governed by Canadian corporate law (see here). It is incorporated under the Canada Business Corporations Act and recognized around the world as Canadian corporation.
- professional assessment of chances and building of strategy for immigration to Canada
- preparation and submission of documents for all type of visas (including Super-visa), work and study permits, extension and chance of status in Canada
- registration to the language schools, schools, colleges and universities
- support of educational credentials assessment process (students, workers, immigrants), including medical staff and pharmacists
- immigration via federal and provincial programs including assistance with Express Entry system; business-immigration, family sponsorship
- extension of PR Card, application for citizenship, receipt of temporary documents
- registration of business in Canada for non-residents
- acting on behalf of the client with Canadian visa offices, Ministry of Immigration and other government and commercial organizations
- effective consultations to manage issues of different complexity level
- assistance with adaptation in Canada for new immigrants
Foxeda – is a business line and brand of Canadico Inc for provision of education related services
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
- Master of Law (LL.M.)
- Member of Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (license #R517899)
- Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (membership
Click on ICCRC link and type in provided license numbers (RCIC #) to check the status
Due to COVID-19 currently all appointments and meetings are offered online.